The Institute of ENT at Agrawal Hospitals & Research Insititute provides an extremely qualified squad of physicians with years of knowledge to satisfy all ear, nose, neck and head-related healthcare requires. The purpose of this department is to use advanced facilities and world-class technology to provide affordable and best-in-class treatment.The Institute offers a broad variety of emergency and non-emergency facilities, including facial plastic surgery, head & neck surgery, adult, children’s dental therapy, and more.Agarwal’s ENT Institute features a well-established team of experts in audiology, cochlear implant surgery, and rehabilitation to provide essential health care for sensitive issues.
- Dr. S R Agrawal is one of the senior-most ENT surgeons of Madhya Pradesh. He is retired Dean and Head of Department of ENT, G R Medical College, Gwalior. He has experience of more than 50 years.
- Dr. S R Agrawal has extensive experience of foreign body bronchus (Bronchoscopy – more than 5000 cases), esophagoscopy, Tonsillectomies.
- Dr. Rahul Agrawal became the youngest ENT surgeon of India to perform Cochlear Implant Surgery. He performed his 1st Cochlear Implant Surgery on 21st July’2010 at Agrawal Hospital and Research Institute, Gwalior. The patient was a 3-year-old child, deaf and mute from birth.
- Dr. Rahul Agrawal has experience of more than 200 cases of successful cochlear Implant surgeries.
- Pioneered in Madhya Pradesh to have all deafness evaluation (Audiometry, Impedance, Oto-acoustic emission, BERA, ASSR, Eustachian tube function test, SISI, ABLB, SR, etc.) and treatment (Speech therapy, Hearing aid, Cochlear Implant, BAHA, Adhear) facilities under one roof.
- Pioneered in its region to start CO2 Laser surgeries in 2007. We have a well-equipped state of art Laser setup (CO2 Laser, Micromanipulator, Zeiss Microscope – Sensora, etc.), along with experienced faculty.
- Pioneered in Facial nerve surgeries in Madhya Pradesh. We have experienced faculty trained in a wide horizon of Facial nerve surgeries. E.g. Facial nerve decompression, grafting, end to end anastomosis and Facial nerve reanimation surgeries like – Facio-hypoglossal anastomosis, Gold eyelid implant, temporal sling, Tendon Transfer, etc.
- Pioneered in India to start Tendon Transfer surgery for long term facial nerve palsy.
- Pioneered in central India and Madhya Pradesh to start giddiness surgeries.
- Pioneered in Madhya Pradesh to have giddiness (vertigo) evaluation setup.
- Pioneered to have a temporal bone dissection lab of 13 seats. We have been conducting regular workshop and are proud to have international delegates also.
- Pioneered in central India to start Sleep apnea and snoring surgeries in 2008.