- Dr Pawan Singhal, SMS Jaipur
- Dr Kapil Sikka, AIIMS Delhi
- Dr Vikas Gupta, AIIMS Bhopal
- Dr Rahul Agrawal, AHRI Gwalior
Date: 26th and 27th November’2022
Venue: Agrawal Hospital & Research Institute, H-204 Madhav Nagar, Opp. AG Office, Gwalior, MP India
Delegates will be given one phacon bone each (Phacon Inc., USA), along with individual microscope, Micro-drill set, Dummy cochlear Implant, etc, for dissection under guidance.
There will be lectures and live surgery (depends on case availability).
- Temporal bone Dissection – Video
- Surgical anatomy of temporal bone
- CI Candidacy.
- How to read CT scan Temporal bone
- Workup for CI Candidates.
- Counseling and consent.
- Surgical steps of Cochlear Implant surgery.
- Management of difficult cases.
- How to follow-up
- Building a CI program.
- Bone review