She is the senior most and highly experienced Obstetrician & Gynecologist of this region with numerous awards and achievements. She did her MBBS from K. G. Medical College, Luckhnow in 1972. She received Honour certificates in four subjects and Dr. Buridge Gold Medal in Physiology and Chancellor’s Medal for Best Student in Science faculty, Luckhnow University. She did her MD in Obstetrics in Gynecology from S. S. Medical College Rewa MP. Apart from routine practice of Obstetrician & Gynecologist and infertility treatment, she is an expert in managing complicated pregnancies like placenta accreta, pregnancy with diabetes, hypertension, thrombocytopenia etc. as well as Laparoscopic surgeries. She has an experience of more than 5000 NDVH (Non descent Vaginal Hysterectomy) operations.
- MBBS from K. G. Medical College, Luckhnow in 1972.
- Honour certificates in four subjects during her under graduation.
- Dr. Buridge Gold Medal in Physiology.
- Chancellor’s Medal for Best Student in Science faculty, Luckhnow University.
- MD in Obstetrics in Gynecology from S. S. Medical College Rewa MP in 1st attempt
- Worked as assistant surgeon from 1977 to 1980
- Joined as a lecturer in the department of Obstetrics in Gynecology at G. R. Medical College Gwalior in 1980.
- She worked as lecturer, Reader and then Professor and also as Dean. Prof & HOD, G. R. Medical College and retired in Nov 2014
- Ex Faculty human Genetics, Jiwaji University Gwalior MP
- Appointed as expert for selection of assistant surgeon of Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi
- Appointed as expert for selection of assistant surgeon, assistant Professor as well as Professor of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Allahabad
- Appointed as Inspector of medical Council of India and did inspections of many Medical Colleges in India and Nepal.
- Past president of GOGS & organized North Zone Yuva FOGSI
- Reviewer of Journal of Obstetrics in Gynecology, Japan
- At present Consultant of Agrawal Hospital & Research Institute & IVF Centre Gwalior