- Dr. J.M. Hans, Delhi
- Dr. Amit Keshri, SGPGI, Lucknow
- Dr Rahul Agrawal, AHRI Gwalior
- Dr. C Preetam, AIMS Bhubaneswar
Date: 2nd & 3″ December 2023
Venue: Agrawal Hospital & Research Institute, H-204 Madhav Nagar, Opp. AG Office, Gwalior, MP India
Delegates will be given one phacon bone each (Phacon Inc., USA), along with individual microscope. micro-or ser. Dummy cochlear Implant, etc, for dissection under guidance. There will be lectures and live surgery (depends on case availability) Lectures:
- Temporal bone Dissection – Video
- Surgical anatomy of temporal bone
- CI Candidacy.
- How to read CT scan Temporal bone
- Workup for CI Candidates.
- Counseling and consent.
- Surgical steps of Cochlear Implant surgery.
- Management of difficult cases.
- How to follow-up
- Building a CI program.
- Bone review