A gynaecologist is a doctor who specializes in the female reproductive system. They can provide care for women of all ages, from adolescence through menopause.
Gynaecologists are trained to diagnose and treat problems with the female reproductive system, such as tumours, infections, and other conditions like fibroids. In addition to routine gynaecologic care, gynaecologists may also provide fertility counselling, pregnancy care, and treatment for problems such as sexually transmitted infections and pelvic pain. They also provide counselling on family planning, contraception, and sexual health. The best gynaecologist like the Gynaecologist in Tambaram is specially trained to handle any such issues.
Gynaecologist for Fibroid treatment
A fibroid is a non-cancerous tumour that can grow in the uterus. Fibroids can range in size from very small to large, and they can grow on the outside of the uterus, inside the uterine cavity, or attached to the uterine wall by a stalk. They are usually small and cause no symptoms, but they can sometimes grow to be large and cause heavy bleeding, pain, and pressure on the bladder or rectum. Fibroids can also cause miscarriages and premature labour. In some cases, fibroids can make it difficult for a woman to get pregnant in the first place.
How to find a reputable gynaecologist
The relationship between a woman and her gynaecologist is essential at any stage of life, especially during pregnancy. Pregnancy is a period when a woman’s body goes through so many changes, and she needs someone she trusts to help guide her through them. However, to choose the best Gynaecologist in Gwalior, you must consider the following points:
- When pregnant, you will want to choose a reputable gynaecologist that you can trust. Ask for recommendations from your friends, family, or other healthcare professionals. You can do your research online. Read reviews and compare ratings of different gynaecologists in your area.
- Make sure the doctor is certified. It ensures they have the proper training and experience to care for pregnant women.
- Consider whether you want a male or female doctor. Some women feel more comfortable discussing sensitive topics with another woman, while others don’t mind either way.
- Choose a gynaecologist who is affiliated with a good hospital and has the privilege to practice there. It means that they have been vetted by the hospital and meet their standards.
- Further, to know the gynaecologist better, you must schedule an initial consultation with a few of them to see which one you feel most comfortable. Be sure to ask them questions about their experience, qualifications, and what type of care they provide
Dr. Veena Agrawal, is the senior most and highly experienced Obstetrician & Gynecologist of this region with numerous awards and achievements. She did her MBBS from K. G. Medical College, Luckhnow in 1972. She received Honour certificates in four subjects and Dr. Buridge Gold Medal in Physiology and Chancellor’s Medal for Best Student in Science faculty, Lucknow University.
Book a visit with Dr. Veena Agrawal : http://www.ahrihospital.com/about-us/doctors-profile/dr-veena-agrawal/