Best center for treatment of tooth fractures
A broken or fractured tooth is quite common in patients of all age groups especially in children and senior citizens. No matter how strong your teeth are, they can break, crack or fracture due to certain reasons or accidents. A broken tooth results in severe pain and exposes the gums to the risk of several extremely critical infections. To keep such risks at bay, one should visit his dentist as soon as he experiences any crack in his teeth. Dental wing at AHRI is the best center for treatment of tooth fractures. The dental team at AHRI consists of a well-experienced team of professionals under the leadership of the best dentist in Gwalior, Dr. Rohit Agarwal and Dr. Shipra Agarwal.
Broken tooth treatments offered by AHRI include and best dentist in Gwalior
- Ceramic filling is a conventional method of tooth fixation that strengthens and restores almost 90 percent of the damaged tooth.
- In dental bonding, the dentist puts a bandage on exposed portion of pulp. This process in general takes around 30-45 minutes per tooth and is performed if the affected area is small.
- Root Canal Treatment or RCT is the best method to treat dental issues painlessly. It aims to remove the damaged pulp from the tooth and to ensure that it is infection-free. It is a painless treatment with an extremely high success rate.
- After RCT is performed dentists prefer covering the treated tooth with dental crowns. This ensures extended protection and prevents treated teeth from further damage or infections.
- Dental implants are also used as an effective way of treating broken teeth. Here replacement of tooth roots takes place.
Treatment at AHRI Gwalior is conducted with help of the latest technological advancements accompanied by the best possible care and that too at cheaper rates. This blend of technology with service makes AHRI the best dental institute in Gwalior.