Dental filling is a procedure that takes place while curing tooth decay. Decay generally causes a hole or cavity in tooth. Dentists after removing the decay clean the cavity and fill the space with ceramic or amalgam. Dental filling protects the tooth from further decay and also helps in repairing damaged or cracked teeth.
If you observe dark spots on your teeth, dental holes, broken teeth, single or multiple cavities, and sensitivity to hot or cold, you need dental filling as soon as possible.
AHRI Gwalior is the best institute for dental filling treatment. Dental wing at AHRI is well-equipped with all the latest technological advancements and consists a well-trained medical team under the leadership of Dr. Rohit Agarwal. Dr Rohit Agarwal is the best dentist in Gwalior who holds experience of 10+ years in conducting most crucial dental surgeries.
AHRI provides its patients with a wide range of dental filling options. Dental fillings available at AHRI are;
- Metal fillings– It is a conventional procedure where a metal (generally gold or silver) is used for filling the cavity.
- Amalgam- it is a combination of two or more metals, therefore, ensures more strength and lasts long.
- Composite filling– In color these look similar to teeth and therefore preferred by patients who don’t want their fillings to be seen. Composite fillings are the best for front teeth.
- Ceramic– ceramic fillings are required in cases where decay is large enough because they cover a wide oral area. Ceramic filling is strong and doesn’t wear-off easily.
Dentists at AHRI suggest a few precautions that a patient needs to take after dental filling treatment.
- Don’t chew hard food for at least 7-10 days.
- Avoid too hot or too cold beverages
- Ensure a proper oral hygiene
- Anesthesia should be worn off before chewing anything
Apart from above-mentioned precautions if you experience any other discomfort, visit your dentist immediately.
Along with the effective use of technology, dental wing at AHRI is proficient in delivering expert consultations regarding oral hygiene and other preventive measures as well. The institute has a highly experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing the best care to their patients and that too at cheaper rates.