Tooth Problems can occur at any age in children or adults. These problems are generally caused by tooth decay, the causes of which can be several. The bacteria which causes the decay thrive on the sugars and starches in our food. These bacteria’s then eat up the hard coating outside the enamel of teeth by forming a yellow coloured sticky plague which clings to the surface. If this or any other problem is bothering you, please visit the following link: http://oci.ahrihospital.com/ and consult directly with our team of specialist doctors online. Some major self-care tips for tooth decay are as follows:
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Use dental floss.
- Use clove oil and apply over the paining teeth and nearby areas
- If toothache is caused by a hit or accidental strike over the tooth, place a cold moistened cloth over the affected area on the cheeks
Before using an OTC antiseptic containing benzocaine:
- Don’t use any products that contain benzocaine — such as teething gels with benzocaine in children younger than 2 years old.
- Never use more than the recommended dose of benzocaine.
Call your dentist immediately if you have any of the following with a toothache
- Pain that persists for more than a day or two
- Signs and symptoms of infection, such as swelling, pain when you bite, red gums or a foul-tasting discharge
- Trouble breathing or swallowing
With facilities such as Dental Implants, cochlear implants, RCT’s and braces, AHRI is surely your one-stop-solution for all the oral problems. It’s normal for the mouth to have harmless bacteria, and saliva that can naturally fight off small amounts of harmful bacteria that are present. However, a lack of oral hygiene, hormonal changes, lack of saliva and genetic disorders can lead to the flourishing of harmful bacteria in the mouth that cause disease. . Dr. Rohit Agrawal and Shipra Agrawal at AHRI are specialist Dentist and take care of patients suffering from Oral problems in the Hospital. Over the years of their combined experiences in Dental field, he has treated numerous patients suffering from chronic mouth diseases. Therefore, dental care of the best stature is provided at AHRI which is your one-stop solution for all the problems related to Teeth, gums and mouth.